- 170 SMARTCARD provides an easy upgrade of most Model 170 controllers to the power of the Advanced Transportation Controller (ATC-2070).
- Standards-compliant 2070 ATC Engine Board and a host interface card (developed by Zwiesler Resources, Inc.) for the 170 CPU slot
- Allows the latest 2070-ATC applications to run on most 170 controllers.
- Front mounted Ethernet connection, optional NTCIP capability and full control and interface of the 170’s I/O functions through 4 serial ports. T
- raffic application software is available through Intelight and other ATC software vendors.
- 32-bit Motorola processor with 25 MHz clock
- 8 MB DRAM
- Real Time Clock (“battery-backed” calendar/clock)
Front Mounted Ethernet Connection
- 10 Base T Ethernet Controller
- Full-featured TCP/IP network stack
Field Communication Interface
- Asynchronous serial interface gives CPU access to 170 I/O ports
- Simplified field I/O message protocol
- 38,400 bps port speed with 1 ms message response time
Applications Software Options
- NTCIP Standards based communications agent
- ASC Traffic Control Applications
- Field Interface messaging protocol software library available