- Built-in programmable flash capabilities
- Special needs pedestrian timing functions
- User programmable logic extensions using cascaded Boolean building blocks
- Supports up to 32 hardware channels (phase or pedestrian)
NTCIP Communication and Database Framework
- Built-in, User-Extensible, NTCIP communications/database framework: This “Open” standard communications subsystem integrates directly to internal logic programs but operates independently.
- Allows efficient resource allocation for multiple applications running on the same controller.
Advanced User Programming Features
- Easy Configuration: The optional On-Board Web Server makes configuration easy using an ordinary laptop and does not require an external configuration tool to program because all configuration, compatibility and validity checking is built-in to the controller.
- Logic extension through User defined Boolean logic blocks (AND, NAND, OR, NOR, Exclusive OR, NOT) which can be configured to react to stimulus inputs and fire off a set of controller commands
- Number of Channels: 1- 32
- Number of Phases: 1- 40
- Number of Phase Overlaps: 1- 16
- Concurrent Rings: 1- 16
- Program Sequences: 1- 16
- User Programmable Operational Strategies 1- 127
Product Info Sheet