- Supports up to 16 main lanes, 16 metered lanes, and 64 detectors
- Support for Local Traffic Responsive by TOD
- Natively supports Wavetronix HD125 for Speed, Volume, Occupancy, 85% Speed data
- Supports Serial and/or Ethernet Communications
- Support for NTP and GPS time synchronization
- Fully supported local intersection integration (ICM)
- Support for Peer to Peer communications with Advanced Logic Builder
- Full NTCIP MIB Supplied with Software License
- Pre-configured or User Defined Cabinet Support (332, 336, TS-1, TS-2, ITS)
NTCIP Communication and Database Framework
- Built-in, User-Extensible, NTCIP communications/database framework: This “Open” standard communications subsystem integrates directly to internal logic programs but operates independently.
- Allows efficient resource allocation for multiple applications running on the same controller.
Advanced User Programming Features
- Easy Configuration: The optional On-Board Web Server makes configuration easy using an ordinary laptop and does not require an external configuration tool to program because all configuration, compatibility and validity checking is built-in to the controller.
- Logic extension through User defined Boolean logic blocks (AND, NAND, OR, NOR, Exclusive OR, NOT) which can be configured to react to stimulus inputs and fire off a set of controller commands
- Number of Metered Lanes: 16
- Number of Mainline Lanes: 16
- Number of Detectors: 64
- Number of Sensor Zones: 64
- Number of Metering Plans: 128
- Program Sequences: 1- 16
- User Programmable Operational Strategies 1- 127
Product Info Sheet